The pharmaceutical industry is experiencing two key challenges in drug development:
- Decreasing R&D productivity at increasing cost.
- ADMET failures alone count for 50-60% of late stage failures, with huge consequences for the cost of drug development.
The N2MO insect platform is designed to target these two key problems, as we develop and optimize pre-clinical screening models in insects. N2MO A/S provides customers with cost-efficient, high quality data enabling informed decision making and improved cost-benefit ratio.
Our platform is already validated in collaboration with leading pharmaceutical companies and discussed as a”State of Art” screening platform.
- The ex vivo brain uptake model
To determine Kpuu
- The ex vivo brain barrier permeability model
To determine BBB permeability
- The ex vivo Pgp transporter model
To identify Pgp substrates
- The ex vivo unspecific transporter model
To identify transporter substrates by temperature blockage of the transporter
- The ex vivo extent model
To determine the brain uptake over time